- ✅ Heavy Duty Compact Design: VEGA Series LED Canopy Light is Exquisite in Workmanship and Heavy Duty Compact in Structure, Housing Finished in Super Durable Powder-coating Paint, for Superior Protection Against Corrosion, Fade and Wear.
- ✅ Super Bright & Larger Emitting Surface: 130Lm/w High Efficiency 5850Lumens Super Bright, the Light Emitting Area is Larger, and the Type-V Beagle Makes the Whole LED Canopy Light More Concentrated and More Evenly Distributed.
- ✅ Hinged Design For Quick Installation: Canopy LED Light Surface Ceiling Mounting Installation Steps: 1. Fix the Lamp Cover on the Wiring Box; 2. Connect the Wires; 3. Slide the Lower Cover of the Housing into the Corresponding Shaft of the Housing and Hang the Safety Rope; 4. Connect the Light Source Plug to the Power Plug, close it and Lock the screws. Pendant Mounting Installation Steps: 1. Connect the Wires; 2. Screw the Lamp and Conduit Pole Together Lightly.
- ✅ IP65 Waterproof & Wide Application: IP65 Grade Waterproof Canopy Lights Suitable for Indoor or Wet Location, Parking Garage, Warehouse, Shop, Entrance Passage, Underground Passage, etc.
- ✅ 5-Year Warranty & UL Certification: UL Certification Means Our LED Canopy Lights are Safer and more Secure. We Provide a 5-year warranty and You Can Return within 30 days From the Date of Purchase. You Can Contact Us If You Have Any Questions, We Will Provide You with Excellent After-sales Service.
Subject to the terms and conditions specified in this Limited Warranty, Hyperlite Lighting, is a business of High Bay Company, warrants that lights purchased directly from Hyperlite will be free from defects in material and workmanship until the earlier of five years from the date of manufacture, and 50,000 hours of operation.
1. The products can be returned within 30 days from the date of receipt, but please also ensure the integrity of the products and the return will not affect their secondary sales. The used or installed products can't be returned due to non-quality problems (dislike or no longer need). If there is any objection, please contact the seller;
2. If there are any quality problems in 30 days to 1 year from the date of receipt of the product, please contact HYPERLITE with photos or videos of showing product problems, and HYPERLITE will cover all warranty costs (including replacement, maintenance and shipping cost);
3. If there are any quality problems over one year from the date of receipt, please contact HYPERLITE for warranty with photos or videos of showing product problems and HYPERLITE will provide maintenance services. The seller shall bear the relevant expenses, and the specific expenses shall be subject to the seller's instructions.
4. If the malfunction or damage of the products is caused by transportation, the buyer needs to contact us and provide evidence (video & pictures) within 15 days from the date of receiving. Providing the buyer fails to do so or no longer replies us in 15 days after contact, the buyer will be responsible for any loss.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
This Limited Warranty is VOID in these situations:
If purchaser or the user fails to comply with recommendations of Hyperlite;
If any components are replaced with component of other manufacturers; If the product is operated outside the specified electrical values or is subject to abnormal use or stress, including under/over voltage conditions, excessive switching cycles, and operation in environmental conditions (e.g., ambient temperature) outside normal specified operating range.
Please pay attention to the working temperature of light fixture. If the temperature that exceeds the usage limit of light fixture due to natural or man-made reasons causes the damge of light fixture, the warranty policy won't cover the lost.
HOW TO MAKE A WARRANTY CLAIM:
Hyperlite Company issues a Return Material Authorization (RMA) for all requests for warranty review. To make a warranty claim, retain the failed Products and notify your Hyperlite sales or customer service representative in writing within thirty (30) days of the failure. After contacting Hyperlite and receiving an RMA number, Purchaser shall promptly return the Product after receiving instructions regarding if, when, and where to ship the Product. The Product must be returned within 10 days of receiving RMA number, and the shipping box must be clearly marked with RMA number. Failure to follow this procedure shall void this Limited Warranty. Hyperlite reserves the right to examine all failed Product to determine the cause of failure and patterns of usage and shall be the sole judge as to whether any Product is defective and covered under this Limited Warranty.
1. Contact customer support via email: email@example.com
2. Ship items back to the address provided by our support team.
All returns must happen within 30 days of the receipt of that product or Hi-hyperlite.com has the right to refuse the return.
Guidelines for items conditional return:
∮ Item must be in original packaging
∮ Item must not have been installed or used
∮ Packaging material (i.e. wrapping, clam shells) must not have been destroyed or broken