Support & Return Policy
Subject to the terms and conditions specified in this Limited Warranty, Hyperlite Lighting, is a business of High Bay Company, warrants that lights purchased directly from Hyperlite will be free from defects in material and workmanship until the earlier of five years from the date of manufacture, and 50,000 hours of operation.
1. The product can be returned within 30 days from the date of purchase;
2. If the product has quality problems within 1 year from the date of purchase, Hyperlite will provide free repair service and free shipping both ways;
3. If the product has quality problems after 1 year from the date of purchase, Hyperlite will provide free repair service. Please contact Hyperlite in advance to obtain the repair address and return the product to the corresponding address at your own expense. Hyperlite will repair the product within 7-10 days of receipt of the product then the product will be returned. If there is an emergency, please notify in advance.
Note: The buyer pays for shipping the product back and the seller will bear the cost of sending the product to the buyer after the repair is completed.);
4.If the malfunction or damage of the products is caused by transportation, the buyer needs to contact us and provide evidence（video & pictures）within 15 days from the date of receiving. Providing the buyer fails to do so or no longer replies us in 15 days after contact,the buyer will be responsible for any loss.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
This Limited Warranty is VOID if Purchaser or the user fails to comply with recommendations of Hyperlite.
HOW TO MAKE A WARRANTY CLAIM:
Hyperlite Company issues a Return Material Authorization (RMA) for all requests for warranty review. To make a warranty claim, retain the failed Products and notify your Hyperlite sales or customer service representative in writing within thirty (30) days of the failure. After contacting Hyperlite and receiving an RMA number, Purchaser shall promptly return the Product after receiving instructions regarding if, when, and where to ship the Product. The Product must be returned within 10 days of receiving RMA number, and the shipping box must be clearly marked with RMA number. Failure to follow this procedure shall void this Limited Warranty. Hyperlite reserves the right to examine all failed Product to determine the cause of failure and patterns of usage and shall be the sole judge as to whether any Product is defective and covered under this Limited Warranty.
1. Contact customer support via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Ship items back to the address provided by our support team.
All returns must happen within 30 days of the receipt of that product or Hi-hyperlite.com has the right to refuse the return.
Guidelines for items conditional return:
∮ Item must be in original packaging
∮ Item must not have been installed or used
∮ Packaging material (i.e. wrapping, clam shells) must not have been destroyed or broken