- THREE MINUTE INSTALLATION: Use the US hook, US plug, 5-feet cable, and safety wires to quickly install your Hero series LED lighting fixture. Simple and straightforward setup. Optional acrylic accessories are available.
- PREMIUM COMPACT DESIGN: 100% aluminum design makes Hyperlite’s high bay led lighting the most effective compact option on the market. Best quality materials and craftsmanship.
- SUPERIOR LIGHTING PERFORMANCE: Select the 1-10V dimming option and adjust the 120-degree beam angle on this powerful high bay LED light. 14,000 lumens (100W) with up to 140 lumens per watt. Warmer 4000k appearance encourages productivity, better for the climate.
- Using high bay dimmable lighting
Our High bay lights come with the dimming function. A 100watt high bay dimmable is sufficient for a small office. You can get the dimmable lighting with any power requirement, like 200 watts, 150 watt and 100watt high bay dimmable lighting for you.
- VERSATILE USE ACROSS INDUSTRIES: Hyperlite high bay ceiling lights can be used indoors or outdoors. Ideal for factories, warehouses, and low bay needs like gym, shops, and shopping malls. UL IP65 approved.
- 5 YEAR WARRANTY: Hyperlite makes the most durable LED utility shop lights. Save time and money by selecting a high bay LED light you can trust. Your purchase is backed by our 5-year warranty. Click “Add to Cart” Now!
Choose the Best Hero High Bay Led Lights
Don't let flickering lights or blown bulbs bring down your image, choose the best Hero High Bay LED Lights.
Hero high bay lighting is usually used in a large space that needs to be illuminated, especially for where there are high ceilings. The wide applicability makes high bay lights the ideal luminaire for most indoor scenes, e.g., industrial places, factories, workshops, warehouses, gymnasiums, supermarkets, toll stations, and highest ceiling application.
Hero high bay finished with Using cold-forging technology, excellent heat dissipation, lower temperature, long lifetime and lower depreciation.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.