- Top Choice for Large Space Lighting: Hyperlite LED flood light can provide light efficiency up to 120LM/W, which is 20% brighter than other lamps, and it can save 85% of electricity cost. The large 120° beam angle of this flood light will help illuminate indoor and outdoor space more effectively.
- Best Choice in Extreme Environment: No matter in the rain, snow, blazing or frozen environment, Mars series LED flood light can work normally and there will be no water mist in the lamp to affect the illumination, supported by the unique built-in respirator. IP65 waterproof is guaranteed.
- No worry for Safety: Mars series flood light is cUL certification listed, providing extra safety for your house and building. Heavy-duty die-cast aluminum housing, tempered glass len, smart cooling fin, all those features could provide safety and prolong the service life of lights. The life span of outdoor flood lights is 60,000 hours, which is 10 times longer than other traditional lamps.
- One-person Installation: Extremly convenient trunnion bracket is designed to complete the installation in 5 minutes by one person. You can adjust the trunnion angle of this LED flood light from 0° to 180° to illuminate the different enviroment.
- What can WE do for you: We provide a 24-month warranty and lighting layout service for this series of LED floodlights, and provide high-end pre-sale, in-sale and after-sales customer service. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Subject to the terms and conditions specified in this Limited Warranty, Hyperlite Lighting, is a business of High Bay Company, warrants that lights purchased directly from Hyperlite will be free from defects in material and workmanship until the earlier of five years from the date of manufacture, and 50,000 hours of operation.
1. The products can be returned within 30 days from the date of receipt, but please also ensure the integrity of the products and the return will not affect their secondary sales. The used or installed products can't be returned due to non-quality problems (dislike or no longer need). If there is any objection, please contact the seller;
2. If there are any quality problems in 30 days to 1 year from the date of receipt of the product, please contact HYPERLITE with photos or videos of showing product problems, and HYPERLITE will cover all warranty costs (including replacement, maintenance and shipping cost);
3. If there are any quality problems over one year from the date of receipt, please contact HYPERLITE for warranty with photos or videos of showing product problems and HYPERLITE will provide maintenance services. The seller shall bear the relevant expenses, and the specific expenses shall be subject to the seller's instructions.
4. If the malfunction or damage of the products is caused by transportation, the buyer needs to contact us and provide evidence (video & pictures) within 15 days from the date of receiving. Providing the buyer fails to do so or no longer replies us in 15 days after contact, the buyer will be responsible for any loss.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
This Limited Warranty is VOID in these situations:
If purchaser or the user fails to comply with recommendations of Hyperlite;
If any components are replaced with component of other manufacturers; If the product is operated outside the specified electrical values or is subject to abnormal use or stress, including under/over voltage conditions, excessive switching cycles, and operation in environmental conditions (e.g., ambient temperature) outside normal specified operating range.
Please pay attention to the working temperature of light fixture. If the temperature that exceeds the usage limit of light fixture due to natural or man-made reasons causes the damge of light fixture, the warranty policy won't cover the lost.
HOW TO MAKE A WARRANTY CLAIM:
Hyperlite Company issues a Return Material Authorization (RMA) for all requests for warranty review. To make a warranty claim, retain the failed Products and notify your Hyperlite sales or customer service representative in writing within thirty (30) days of the failure. After contacting Hyperlite and receiving an RMA number, Purchaser shall promptly return the Product after receiving instructions regarding if, when, and where to ship the Product. The Product must be returned within 10 days of receiving RMA number, and the shipping box must be clearly marked with RMA number. Failure to follow this procedure shall void this Limited Warranty. Hyperlite reserves the right to examine all failed Product to determine the cause of failure and patterns of usage and shall be the sole judge as to whether any Product is defective and covered under this Limited Warranty.
1. Contact customer support via email: email@example.com
2. Ship items back to the address provided by our support team.
All returns must happen within 30 days of the receipt of that product or Hi-hyperlite.com has the right to refuse the return.
Guidelines for items conditional return:
∮ Item must be in original packaging
∮ Item must not have been installed or used
∮ Packaging material (i.e. wrapping, clam shells) must not have been destroyed or broken